What is Magic?
- It is the look of delight in someones eyes as they see the impossible happen.
- It is that moment when everything becomes possible.
- It is a breaking of everything we thought we knew about how the world works, even if just for a second.
- It is a chance to be really really silly.
I have long enjoyed being a magician. I love the slapstick as everyone begins to get involved. I love being corrected time and time again by children because I keep calling the egg a bag. Ooops.
Yes, being impromptu takes a lot of preparation, but that always pays off as I see the audience laughing or smiling and getting involved.
The show is not only magic, but juggling and stories too. I also run juggling workshops.
What I offer
- A half hour Magic and Juggling show: £50.
- An hour show with Magic, Games, Juggling and Stories: £70.
- Juggling workshop: £20 booking* + £30 per hour.
Depending on distance I may have to charge a small amount extra to cover travel costs
*booking waived if included with a show.